Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Too much pressure from everyone...

Due to the move to the new office, I've been loaded with extremely many tasks. Some of which, I didn't have someone else to help me. I had to stay after office hours so I can do tasks that could have been very disruptive of other people's work if I did them with people around. One more admin could make so much of a difference. It's just too bad I don't think they plan on getting one more admin. This is just too much to handle even for me. I can do the tasks given to me but due to a lot of constraints, my job gets harder and harder. I just hope some people would be sensitive enough to understand my situation. I try to do my best, but I can only do so much.

Then there's also pressure from my beloved Booh... I'm starting to think about leaving this job so I can make her happy. Really, I'm not being a workaholic. It's just that my job demands a lot from me and there really isn't much that I can do.

I'm starting to lose hope that some day I may find myself not being overworked or overloaded... If my Booh wants me to choose between her and my job, I'll most certainly choose her. I try to do my best in my job but if she wants me to do things that contradict what I have to do for my job then I would immediately tender my resignation... I'm dead serious about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home