Monday, April 17, 2006

Windows is really a pain in the ass... *sigh*

OT once again. Will I get paid for this? Dunno. I've been assigned dev tasks again. Probably because of this "part" of my job description: "Any other task assigned by management." *sigh*

I don't want to be a "tech support rep" anymore. If domains have a catchall address, my company has me as the catchall IT guy. :-| Honestly, I didn't graduate from UP DCS just to be a "tech support rep".

I want to be able to code again. I want to design an app. I want to use my brains, not my patience. I wonder when I'll get back to being a developer... I'm a flexible guy when it comes to IT stuff, but heck I can't do everything and not get paid "enough" (with enough being defined as the amount that I initially requested for). It's either I get some help around here or I get an increase in salary. I really would gladly do anything as long as it interests me (thankfully, anything IT-related interests me for even a small bit) but getting too much tasks is just... too much... :-<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home